Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Come take a gander.

Hey folks. Just wanted to give a what's up and tell you about my new website.

Randomdoodoo.com

it's just going to be a mish mash of stuff I find on the web. Some funny, some interesting, some will make you just think WTF!!!! I hope that you guys(and gals) will take the time out during the day and check it out. i'll be updating it daily with stuff i find. If you find something that you think would be of interest to me, let me know and i'll look it over, if i use it, i'll make sure to give you your due props.

i will not be getting rid of this site and will start updating it again regularly very soon. Unfortunately so much has happened in my life lately that it has made me hesitant to write updates until i've had it all cleared up in my head.

Talk soon

2 Comments:

Blogger birdman said...

best site ever... I will try to work a logo for this....

Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger the mama said...

cool idea...

Friday, May 16, 2008 9:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home