Wednesday, January 24, 2007

To kill or not to kill, Not really a question.

Me: If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 3 restaurants would you want there?

M: What Kind of restaurants can i have?

Me: Doesn't matter

M: NO, it does. I mean do they have to be fast food or sit down or can it be a combination of both?

Me: IT DOESN'T MATTER!!

M: How long have I been on the island?

Me: What?

M: I want to know how long i've been on the island.

Me: Why the hell does it matter how long you've been there?

M: It matters to me. Is it 1 week or 1 year?

Me: say 6 months.

M: Are there cooks or do i have to prepare the food myself?

Me: What.......are you talking about?

M: Do I have to prepare my own food or will someone do it for me like a normal restaurant?

Me: Does it really matter? SERIOUSLY?

M: well yes, and How is there still food available?

Me: Holy shit, What the FUCK are you talking about?

M: Because if people are being brought in to prepare the food or if the food is still being delivered there, can't i just get a ride off of the island?

Me: Fuck I hate you.

6 Comments:

Blogger birdman said...

HI-LARIOUS - I wish we could have a beer with M - he rules!!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 7:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAY TOO FUNNY! Sadly I was saying the same thing.... how did the restaurants and the waiters/chefs get there? Were they deserted, too?? I don't know M but he or she is one smart one!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:40:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know why you didn't put his full name "Mike B", we all know you are dating.

LOL you sure do pick winners!

Friday, January 26, 2007 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger birdman said...

holy crap "your mom" you totally called it. Read it again in Mike B's voice - DEAD ON!!!

THEY ARE TOTALLY GAY!!!

Friday, January 26, 2007 4:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
Inside cars ecu immo decode OBD Code Reader
alfa romeo test tool rights alfa romeo spare parts new
alfa romeo change mileage parts with with

alfa romeo efi industrial
alfa romeo flow gauge
preparation to alfa romeo starter

Thank you!

Saturday, January 27, 2007 6:04:00 AM  
Blogger R said...

That was awesome...true lawyer ball

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home