Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fun Times

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget." -G. Randolf .

It's been way too long since i've posted, but i haven't really had anything to say. Well now I do, and this post is going to get kind of cheesy, so if you can't stomach it leave now............. Ok, now that that's out of the way. This last friday was the Birdman's HH. I'm big on Happy Hour because...well...there's beer. This one was going to be a good one because the BM had left to a shiny new building. Everyone that the Birdman know's, knew or want's to know at the Merc or otherwise was invited. When we send out invite's like this it's all up in the air who will show up and who won't. I knew at this one, that all the people who were important would, and no one dissapointed(cept the MexiMidget, but she came out for lunch, so she's forgiven). It was waaay too much fun. I don't think i've laughed that hard in a long time. I always enjoy spending time with this clan. This is definitely one of the best group of people that someone can be aquainted with. It's like a crappy movie that you watch and shake your head saying "this is crap, no group of people are like that". Well, this group is. Everyone is easy going and all have the greatest sense of humor. I always end up laughing and having the greatest time. It always Bums me out when we have to go our seperate ways, feels like i'm walking away from my family. Though I do look forward to the next time we can do it again. My Gma always said "you can never have too many great friends". And i agree completely. I feel lucky to have such a great group to be a part of and am quite thankful for it. You all are the greatest.

5 Comments:

Blogger birdman said...

you are so GAY!!!! (but in a sexy way)

Thanks for the positive shout out - HH's are fun.

I do miss all the crap we did/talked about in the old office but dammit if I aint gettin things done over here.

I agree on the friends. I still hang out with friends from high school (same crew) and still have a very good frined from my hood that I met when I was about 10. These guys are my brothers and always will be.

Glad to count you as a good friend AVMAN!!! (OK I am totally gay too.. just not as sexy as you)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger The Wrider said...

I couldn't have said it better (or gayer) myself, AVMAN... I think it is a special group. It's so cool to hang out and be totally cool about everything. I like how nothing is sacred and the laughing never stops. We could be a sitcom.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger R said...

Now I'm even more pissed that I missed it. On the bright side, I did get to share a loveseat with Carrie's husband for two hours that night.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww. (wipes eyes) Now I feel SPESHIAL....

I only hope that we will continue to hang out when some of us leave the Merc.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger R said...

"...when some of us leave the Merc."

Come on, that never happens!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home